New Year’s Eve makeup looks that say “I’m ready to be kissed!”
Are you dying for a kiss as the ball drops, and wondering if anyone will lean over and lay one on you? Being single on the eve of the New Year is sometimes a bit depressing and worrisome. No one wants to be the only girl at the party who doesn’t get a kiss at midnight.
But, what to do?
Well, we have some tips that will make your lips pop while giving your eyes a sexy, soft look that is alluring and seductive. Here are some New Year’s Eve makeup looks that will win you that midnight kiss!
- Bold Red: Women who rock red lips look fierce and enticing to men, but they also look classy and ultra-elegant. The most important thing is to find the right red for your skin tone, hair and the colors that you are wearing.
- Pink: Pink is feminine and girly. But, it can also be sexy and sassy. all depends on the shade, and how it’s worn. A bright pink lip with a black dress will give you a simple evening look. A pink lip with a brighter colored dress, or sequins will make you feel and look like a princess.
- Glossed Plum (berry): Plum lipsticks can be dark, light or somewhere in between. Dark shades that border on purple are edgy and funky. Lighter plum shades give your lips that little pop. Bright plum shades let everyone in the room know that you are excited and ready to party.
- Brown: Brown lips are neutral and classy. They look amazing with gold, black, white and other neutrals. while adding a touch of elegance to any look. Brown is still a unique lip color that will definitely get you noticed. Don’t worry about that!
- Orange: Orange lips are absolutely stunning and complement a lot of outfits and looks. In addition, there are hundreds of shades to choose from. Everything from bright coral to rusty sienna is out there. Pick your favorite.
Lipstick Tips for a Great Pout all Night
- Dab a little bit of concealer on your lips as a base for your color.
- Use blotting papers to set your lip color.
- Use brighter colors for thinner lips.
- Choose a high quality brand.
- Use a lip brush to help you get a precise look.
Eye Makeup Tips
- Try white liner for an ethereal and understated eye that will allow your lips to take center stage.
- Go totally nude on the eye, except for a bit of mascara.
- Wash your eyelids with a neutral, soft color.
There you have it—lip tips for an extra kissable pout this New Year’s Eve. Of course, you can make the first move, too! It is the 21st century after all. But, some gals just love to wait for the guy to lay one on them. There’s no shame in the traditional mentality. If you want to grab a guy’s attention, follow our New Year’s makeup looks by focusing on bold, beautiful lips and soft eye makeup.